Business Analyst m/f
Looking for new skills to strengthen our teams in the context of the further development of our activities, the department Business IT in Strassen of Creos Luxembourg is looking to hire immediately or at the earliest possible date a Business Analyst (m/f) for a permanent full time contract.
- You collect, qualify and prioritize demands from Business and translate those needs into structured and detailed business requirements
- You map the business processes used within the different entities in order to identify associated business services
- You develop and implement new processes and assist the users in the definition and transcription of their processes in ARIS
- You prepare and coordinate the testing phase to ensure that all requirements are incorporated in the solution
- You define the level of service expected from suppliers and lay out the metrics by which that service is measured
- You train the users and provide them with documentation describing the way to operate the solution from a Business and an IT point of view
- University degree business administration, IT, mathematics, engineering or another related field
- An experience in business analysis and/or process modeling is an advantage
- Knowledge of a process modeling tool (especially ARIS) is considered a strong asset
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills combined with a high sense of attention to detail
- Team oriented player with excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of self-motivation and flexibility
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French or German, Luxembourgish is considered an asset
We are a company of reference in full development and offer opportunities for professional and personal development, training and internal mobility.
If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application through our career opportunities site.