6 steps to your electrical connection
Step 1: Submitting your request
How to create a connection request?
You can create your connection request easily in a few steps via your customer space.
What is your construction project?
For the purpose of understanding correctly your construction project and your requirements, please provide us the following information:
1.Address of the building to be connected
2.Description of your construction project and the electrical installation requested
- New construction
You want to connect your new construction to the electricity grid.
- Demolition of existing building
You want to remove the connection in order to demolish your building in complete safety.
You need a temporary connection for the construction of a road or a group of houses.
3.Information about the parties involved
Which documents need to be included in your application?
The needed documents can be uploaded at the end of your application. All the documents below are vital to process your application:
- Complete building authorisation (the certificate/red dot issued by the municipal administration certifying the authorisation to construct is not sufficient)
- Extract from the land registry, minimum 1:2,500
- Ground occupation plan minimum 1:200
- A plan of the cellar for a single-family home or, in case of a multi-occupancy residence, a plan of the utilities facility and a plan of the basement floors
- Certificate from the Electricity Department (Service de l’Electricité) issued by the Architect Administration (Administration de l'Architecte) (for connections on City of Luxembourg land)
If you want Creos to carry out a feasibility study for your connection project, you do not need to attach the documents required for a request.
This feasibility study does not replace the certificate required by the City of Luxembourg for the establishment of a building application.
Did you know that you can choose your electricity supplier?
Before starting the connection procedure with Creos you may opt for and contact the electricity supplier of your choice. If this is not the case the statutory default supplier will be allocated to you.
- It is recommended that you fill in the request with your electrician. Your electrician can also submit the request on your behalf.
- Your application will be processed only if your request is duly completed and all the documents required are included.