6 steps to your gas connection
Step 4: Performing the modification work on the gas installation
- If your transformation plans involve changes to your existing gas installation, or
- If you want to replace or add a gas installation, or
- If your installation has to be adapted according to the applicable guidelines,
You and your gas installer must complete your application to alter an existing gas connection.
Which documents need to be included in your application?
The needed document can be uploaded at the end of your application. The document below is vital to process your application:
After accepting your application, your installer must make an appointment with Creos to remove the meter before starting work.
Only an authorized plumbing company may carry out the gas installation works - here is a list of approved installers in Luxembourg.
Note: Unless you make any changes to your gas installation, you do not need to follow this step and the steps below.
- Your fitter is responsible for duly filling in the form Alugaz.
- Your application will only be processed if your request is duly completed and all the documents required are included.
- If the performance of the plant that you want to add is not technically compliant with the existing port, you will need a stronger connection. In that case, go to step 1 and submit your application to alter an existing connection.