6 steps to your gas connection
Step 1: Submitting your request
How to create a connection request?
You can create your connection request easily in a few steps via your customer space.
What is your project?
For the purpose of understanding correctly your construction project and your requirements, please provide us the following information:
1.Address of the connection
2.Description of your construction project and the requested gas installation
- New connection
You want to connect your facility to the natural gas grid.
3.Information of the connection recipient/owner
Which documents need to be included in your application?
All the documents below are vital to process your application:
- Complete building authorisation (the certificate/red dot issued by the municipal administration certifying the building authorisation is not sufficient)
- Extract from the land registry, minimum 1:2,500
- Ground occupation plan, minimum 1:500
- Plan of the cellar for a single-family home or, in the event of a multi-occupant residence, a plan of the (gas, etc.) utilities facility and a plan of the basement floors with a sectional view of the residence
- Gas certificate issued by the Service d'urbanisme (for areas within the City of Luxembourg)
- A right of easement must be provided to Creos if the connection crosses another person's land or land that is not the exclusive property of the applicant (co-owned residence)
- Only the owner or representative of the building may request a new connection to the natural gas grid.
- It is recommended that you fill in your request form with your fitter.
- Your application will only be processed if your request is duly completed and all the documents required are included.
- Creos will not fit any connection in advance on land to be built upon.