6 steps to your gas connection
Step 1: Submitting your request
What is your project?
The request form to be filled in is divided into three sections. For the purpose of understanding correctly your construction project and your requirements, please provide us the following information:
1. Information about the building to be connected
Fill in the address and the information on the type of building.
2. Customer requirements
Should you wish to connect your facility to the natural gas grid, please fill in the section Making a new connection.
3. Information and signature of the connection recipient/owner
Which documents need to be included in your application?
The request form includes a list of documents to be included in your application. All the documents below are vital to process your application:
- Complete building authorisation (the certificate/red dot issued by the municipal administration certifying the building authorisation is not sufficient)
- Extract from the land registry, minimum 1:2,500
- Ground occupation plan, minimum 1:500
- Plan of the cellar for a single-family home or, in the event of a multi-occupant residence, a plan of the (gas, etc.) utilities facility and a plan of the basement floors with a sectional view of the residence
- Gas certificate issued by the Service d'urbanisme (for areas within the City of Luxembourg)
- A right of easement must be provided to Creos if the connection crosses another person's land or land that is not the exclusive property of the applicant (co-owned residence)
- Only the owner of the building may request a new connection to the natural gas grid.
- It is recommended that you fill in your request form with your fitter.
- Your application will only be processed if your request is duly completed and all the documents required are included.
- Creos will not fit any connection in advance on land to be built upon.