6 steps to your gas connection
Step 1: Submitting your request
What are your renovation plans?
In order to better assist you with your inquiry, we kindly ask you to let us know what changes you would like to make to your existing infrastructure.
Renovation / Transformation of a building
- You are planning a renovation or transformation of your building and the course of the gas supply line or the connection point of your gas connection with the building is affected.
- You plan to use your house / building differently: e.g. a detached house is converted into a multi-party house, or it is used as a nursery or as a business,... This requires the connection to be completed with a valve on the outside of the building.
Please provide the following information:
1. Information about the building to be connected
Fill in the address and the information on the type of building.
2. Customer requirements
To record the changes you want to make to your existing gas outlet, please complete the section "Altering an existing connection / Description of the building works” in the application.
3. Information about the person using the grid / Consumer / Tenant
What documents do you have to attach to your application?
A Creos employee will determine the required documents during an on-site visit upon receipt of the application.
Modification of the existing installation / installation of further systems
- You plan to renovate or transform your building and the existing installation is affected
- You want to replace or modify your existing installation, replace a gas plant or add new equipment.
- Only the owner of the building may request a modification to the natural gas connection.
- Your application will only be processed if your request is duly completed and all the documents required are included.
- Changing the connection to the outside of the building can, in case of obsolescence of the installation inside the building, require that the system must be adapted to the applicable guidelines before it can be reconnected to the natural gas distribution network. For a better assessment, consult Creos or your fitter.