3 steps to your electrical connection
Step 1: Submitting your request
How to create a connection request?
You can create your connection request easily in a few steps via your customer space.
Would you like an electrical connection for your event?
The request form to be filled in is divided into three sections. For the purpose of understanding correctly your requirements for your even, please provide us with the following information:
1.Information about the event
2.Description of your needs
- Number of connections and their amperage
Each connection will be invoiced at the rate* effective at the time of installation.
- Connection equipment rent
- Power box / cube: per-day rent
- Cable: per-metre rent
3.Details about the individual responsible for the event
Which documents need to be included in your application?
No documents need to be included in your application.
- We recommend that you fill out the request form together with your electrician.
- For power ratings greater than 100A, your request must be formulated as for a construction site connection using the form entitled New electrical connection / construction site connection / removing the electrical connection
- The equipment may be hired for the entire duration of the connection.
- Creos reserves the right to adjust the equipment quantities depending on the local situation.
- Your file will only be taken up if your request has been duly completed.
- *The effective rates can be found on our website at www.creos.net.